Friday, April 19, 2019

What App Is Draining Your Battery?

Yesterday I was walking along the Long Island Sound Beach and wanted to track my miles. My husband uses an app for his distance walking and bicycle miles so I called him for the app. He told me I downloaded it and stopped it when the walk was over.

The road home was a back road that lead me beside meandering mountain streams with ripples of water over gray black stones. Rock walls on either side of the road cut my cell service off for a period of time as well as XM radio. The day was blue skies, warm air, but cool enough to breathe in and feel renewed, a peaceful ride home.

When I returned home I did some household tasks and went to bed. When I woke up a few hours later I see my battery was getting low and there was a notice that an app was running in the background. I thumbed through the apps and see the walking app was running even though I stopped the walk, after not being able to stop it I had to go to settings, look up app and completely uninstall it, it was the only way to stop it. 

This reminded me of our mind and what I study about the thoughts and mind.

We have a conscious mind thinking all day long but in our subconscious there is a program that really affects the outcome of what we do every day.  This subconscious was programmed when we were in the theta wave of learning, the first seven years of our life.  If we were taught to fear anything or anyone, it was set up there.  The only two fears we are born with, fear of falling and fear of loud sounds are innate, but babies don't have depth perception that is why they will crawl off a table or jump into your waiting arms in deep water. 

The fear of failure, the fear of embarking upon an idea we have that will start a business of our own, the fear of never enough money, the fear of not being lovable, the fear of not being enough or acceptable, fear of lack in anything, fear of rejection, fear of too late now, these fears were programmed into our subconscious by fearful (but well intention-ed) care takers in an environment of lack when we were innocent babies. 

So this is the app running 24/7 in the background draining our battery, our entire adult life unless we see the problem and fix it.  But how?

This app is running in the back ground of your mind 24/7.  This is where self-sabotage and fear of being able to trust yourself, or make a sound decision is programmed and running all the time. It is an app in the background of your mind in your subconscious that must be found and stopped. Sometimes you can uninstall the program, sometimes you can force a stop, and sometimes like me, you have to dump the entire program and start over from ground zero. Before you can do any of this you have to identify the app because it is draining your battery for living life to the fullest with acceptance and approval.

My book is to help people identify the app in their brains that is draining the battery so you can reboot, dump, and become the programmer of your own life.  When you have a dream you can accomplish it with less stress and struggle. Only you can identify the app and only you can take the appropriate actions to uninstall it and put in good apps to ensure your success.

Thankful to see this, find the new apps that help me most to program me successful and loved, every day.  This is why I write my book to help others identify and dump a negative app running in the background of their mind so their battery will not burn out before they are settling for a life they did not plan.

Success starts with me deleting programs in my mind that drain my energy for living. Eliminate these stressful thoughts from my subconscious. Does this mean you will have no problems? Heck no, life happens, you can't control anything but your mind.

One helpful way to reprogram your mind for positives is to find a recording or make one with your own voice, which speaks positives of the outcome you want in your life. Play every single night when you are falling asleep.  This will "begin" the success app in your subconscious. Try it for six months and report back with your outcomes to this blog in comments. Changing your thinking is closer than you know and can be easy once you "see the negative app running" and stop it. Change your mind, change your actions for the better.

Image result for bad app running in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment