Tuesday, September 4, 2018

If You Wait Long Enough You Get Unexpected Surprises

When I was in nursing school I must say I loved microbiology because of the colored cells.  The colored cells were not from the body but from drawings and slides that were colored with dyes to differentiate the parts of each kind of cell.  In one textbook I had so many beautiful colored cells I wanted to cut out the pages and frame each.  And then on to the rest of school...

Then by universal accident I recently stumbled upon fluid painting with "cells" in it!  What? I always wanted to draw and color my own to frame but never got around to it.

I am hooked!  I am studying this and cannot wait to try it soon with my artist daughter!  I have decided these are so beautiful I am making these as my holiday gifts for the ladies this year.

Be still my heart, I love creating art more than anything!

Thankful to have eyes to read, enjoy colors, study new art techniques, and hands to make these beautiful art pieces.

It is fun to be alive! These are real human cells colored...

Image result for human cells with dye colors


No comments:

Post a Comment