Sunday, September 2, 2018

You Caught Me!

Love always knowing who is my date for Saturday night comedy show.

So I dress up in a new pant suit for our date.

We go see Andy Woodhull at Funny Bones and he is hilarious, another clean comic with a great sense of humor like Ryan Hamilton.

After the show we buy his CD and we ride home and talk about the show and how much we loved it.

In the closet hanging up our clothes my husband says, "You wore that tonight? That's nice."

"Yes, it's a new outfit. You just noticed it as I hang it on the hanger? I thought you'd notice it on me."

"No, I didn't."

I go to bed and he goes into the bathroom then he comes out, "Ok, what did I wear tonight?"

I say, "Green cargo pants and a black shirt."  He had this on earlier this evening.

"No, I had on khaki cargo pants and a navy shirt."

"Ok, you caught me."😉

If you want to hear Andy Woodhull go to Pandora, make a Andy Woodhull Station and let it play the rest of your life. He gets royalties every time someone plays his show. Let's help a comic out.

Image result for andy woodhull




No comments:

Post a Comment