Friday, August 4, 2017

Bathtime for A Sweet Kitty

After days of a sick kitty not being able to clean himself, a bath is in order.  This cat loved to sit and groom himself every day.  He is a beautiful cat and he knows it.  I call him, "My Dapper Gentleman."

It must be bothering him that he cannot keep himself clean...he can't use his tongue because of a tumor under it.  He had lost his appetite except for wild game.  So for now we are getting birds for him.

This hospice for a cat is hard for me.  My Sweetheart is devoted to the care and feeding of this cat.  If I ever end up in Hospice, I know my husband will take good care of me... watching him take such gentle and constant care is another side of him I had not seen before.  39 years this month and I learn more about this gentle soul every year.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment