Saturday, June 24, 2017

Music, I love it! Matt Anderson my newest discovery!

Often I go to YouTube to listen to old songs I love from the 50's and 60's and when I come across a new guitarist and singer that is doing the covers I listen.  Bill Withers, BB King, Vincent Ford, Bob Marley, James Taylor, etc.

Matt Anderson is from Canada and sings with such passion and his vocals are so strong and in tune, powerful.  As a matter of fact I ordered his cd "Second Time Around" stat.  He is a new Joe Cocker sound with his own voice.  The voice is so passionate that I cannot listen to it long, it is overwhelming for me.  Why? Not sure, maybe something to do with my AddHd?  Loud gets to me after a short time.

Plays a Lakewood guitar if you are wondering like us.
Is he new? No he has been around 15 years... his website is www.stubbyfingers.ca/

Check Matt Anderson out on YouTube and see if you like him too.

Does the HD of Add Hd mean "high definition"? That would explain a lot...


No comments:

Post a Comment