Friday, July 20, 2018

Just For Today Expand Your Thank You

Something I have trained myself to notice is whenever anyone does anything nice for me I thank them.  If I look for random acts of kindness I see these performed for others and for me every day. Majority of people are nice like that.

Trained as a good southerner, we all say "Thank you." It's our religion.

To expand this, when someone does a random act of kindness for me, I add, "Thank you. You are a really nice person to take the time to hold that door for me, and I appreciate it. Have a nice day."

Watch people beam.  I beam when someone expands a compliment for an act of kindness I do for another. If you see positive results, share with me in the comment section. (Love being alive today.)

Thankful to be a part of making the world a nicer place, and be with others who are doing the same. Namaste.

Image result for THank you, that was nice of you

No comments:

Post a Comment