Friday, June 22, 2018

Frankie the Weatherman Has a Book, Buy it!

The YouTube sensation that our family loves has a book out.  Yes I bought my copy and I highly suggest you do too. This guy is amazing and fun!  Love his videos, yes we are a forever fan. If I was his parent I would be extremely proud of him and his gift to the world, his fun personality and his love of the weather.  Quite frankly speaking, yes a pun intended, his world wisdom is wiser than many people we know.  Take a listen and enjoy his funny quips and BUY HIS BOOK!

He's the greatest. 

Thankful to know Frankie has no problem living his dream, what if anything is stopping the rest of us? No excuses, Frankie proves this.

https://www.amazon.ca/Be-Prepared-Frankie-MacDonald-Everything/dp/1771085754

Image result for frankie the weatherman

No comments:

Post a Comment