Thursday, June 21, 2018

Remind Me Why I Like Living up North?

Oh yeah, could it be getting back from 100 degree weather with humidity that makes it impossible to breathe? Yes!  A Southerner may say but you get used to it, you are telling me? A North Carolinian born and raised in that humid heat?  I do believe I can decide what is best for me.  Walking around in a Virginia park for an hour in June, I was drenched in sweat and I had an umbrella.  I felt like a Paris painting that has women with parasols walking in the sunshine. It was hot.

Getting back home in upstate NY to a cool 72 degrees, no humidity is worth all the shoveling in the winter, of course I'm spoiled...Sweetheart does all the snowblowing for me. 😉

Thankful for my northern home on the Hudson, my Hudson Haven with my Sweetheart.  Next vacation, Alaska for us.

Image result for Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment