Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Excuse Us All for Getting it Right the First Time


The spiritual world and the five senses world are constantly written about, spoken about, taught to people that the two are separate. Some divide it further and add the mind.  My research has proven to me that the three are one in the same.  The need to bring the three together is unnecessary because the three are one in the same.  The only separation is in our minds. And this separation makes for mass confusion.

This is one reason I had to resign from religious teachings.  I always knew this was not true. I joined a Biblical Research Ministry to study deeper the scriptures and I found my theory was correct.

As a matter of fact it was my deep researching skills that lead me to the fact that God is not in one religion, person, name, and when I realized this I wanted to write a paper on my findings and the ministry told me I could not.  I had to submit an outline discussing the thesis I was proposing to write before I graduated and it was given back to me, telling me to pick another topic.  When I questioned further why, I was told the topic is too broad and really could not be defined. I disagreed then and definitely disagree now I found truth.

The 5 months I had before the paper was due would decide something much bigger for us, to withdraw from this ministry.  Joining this ministry, the best thing that ever happened to me, leaving this ministry was now the best thing that happened to me.  Maybe one day I will write about why but for today I make the point that this research also lead me to study the mind, thoughts, and energy.  There is no separation between mind, body and spirit. Our thoughts are so fast and full of noise, we can't hear our body tell us our truth.

Each of believes what makes us comfortable to believe.  Most of us believe what we were taught to believe, if like me, that does not feel comfortable, we search further. 

Dr. Bruce Lipton teaches how body and spirit are one. His book, The Biology of Belief goes in depth how our beliefs (our thoughts) hard wire us and how we can change them if we choose.  It takes conscious awareness.  He studied and worked with another doctor involved early on with stem cell research and we know that was controversial.  But just because he is a doctor and wrote a book doesn't mean I have to believe him or that he has the truth.  

What is unbelievable to me is that we were convinced that we could ever be separate from God (reality) in the first place.  Who taught me this?  Who can possibly be born again?  Must be the same guy that invented the “Trinity.” God in three persons, blessed trinity…I sang it and every time I did,

“I said this is not possible, why God (the Creator of a perfectly ordered universe) would say such a non-sensible thing? This is like reading a Dr. Seuss book. Bring some reality into this teaching, please."

I’m going to have to go with Dennis Miller when he heard of the "Born Again Christians"

He responded, "Excuse me for getting it right the first time!"  

We all did.







No comments:

Post a Comment