Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day Happy When Kids Are Happy

This Mother's Day was even happier for me because our children are doing well and they are happy. When a mother hears that her children are in a loving relationship with another that truly sees their worth and loves them, there can be nothing better.

I like many Moms around the world I'm sure, begin praying for the mate of each child from the moment they are born.  I sent a prayer to heaven to protect and love these people I had never met. I sent a prayer to bring this person into their life at just the right time and so it is.

Maybe this is asking too much of the universe but I asked that the person would love them as much if not more (if this is possible) than me.  A much older wiser woman once told me years ago, "This is a two person world. Look around everything is built for two."

This world is a wonderful place and it is multiplied in wonder when shared by two lovers.  Life is easier I think when shared by someone you love and someone who truly loves you.

Thankful for our children and their love for us, grateful for those that love our children.


No comments:

Post a Comment