Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Flowers and Friends

My husband, daughter, and sons have given me flowers for years. I love them.  This past anniversary my husband went into the front field and picked a huge bouquet of wildflowers and put them in my large crystal vase. I bought this vase years ago for the long stem Red American Beauty Rose bouquets he would often give me.  You know you really need a tall vase for those.

So I get flowers throughout the year from my Sweetheart for no reason except he thought of me. My children call or send a card now and then this is enough, They have a life of their own out in the world and the thought really is enough.  Today I received a call from a local florist asking if I would be home the next hour because they had a delivery for me.  I was so surprised, who was sending these?  I thought it has to be my husband or one of the kids...it turns out to be, my own daughter's mother-in-law!

I never would have guessed her, but I really love the pink roses, simply elegant.  The older I get the more surprises come to me as I live and just let live. So thankful, people are so nice. Thank you Rose!












No comments:

Post a Comment