Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Amazing What Humans Can Survive, the Judds are Simply Amazing

Women are really unique in their perspective and understanding of this world.  Most women, like me are unaware of how the male species operate and it takes being around men and studying them as a whole for a long time to appreciate them and see how to live in peace with these fellows. Most mothers do not teach this to their daughters because women stay out of the way and silent to live in peace.

The first time I heard The Judds sing I loved the harmony and the melodies of their music.  The heart of who they are is expressed in lyrics as well as great sound.  Wynonna.  That voice, what a natural gift that she developed into a million dollar business. All those ladies certainly deserve all the monetary success they have, they surely paid a personal price for it.

When I read Naomi's book 1993 Love Can Build A Bridge, I knew Michael Cimenelli was not Wynonna's father, you could read between the lines.  What surprised me is that Wynonna would not know this until she was 30 y. o, I thought Naomi was open about everything?  These three ladies have really been through the mill.  The most amazing thing to me is how all of them can keep performing, (Expertly I might add,) through every heartache or life trouble they experience.

As all fans I can only wish them well. No judgments here. The family skeletons are out of their closet and I do hope these ladies can move on and just love each other peacefully for the remainder of their lives.  I think life is way too short to be an open wound for decades, it is hard on the body and mind. With their books, the interviews, the movie, the docuseries by Oprah Winfrey, (you can see this on YouTube) they have given all to help others and with all the drama, Naomi is a corker.  

Naomi really got all my admiration when she accepted Ashley to speak her truth in her autobiography.  Naomi read that book and owned her mistakes...now time to let go of shame and guilt over past, Naomi.  As a mother I know, we did better mothering than we were given, and that is all we can do. And as a mother, kid’s perspective is just that, their perspective, none the less true for them than our own. I have apologized to all our children and I’ve moved on.

If our children learn from our mistakes and do better, then we did our job.  We loved.  




No comments:

Post a Comment