Monday, April 24, 2017

Menthol and Coconut Waft Across the Air as Melissa Etheridge Sings Gay Love Songs

We went to another great performance at Troy Music Hall last night, Melissa Etheridge.  Listening to Melissa Etheridge sing love songs and heartbreak over women was new for me.  The lyrics she sang reminded me of things men do, what do I know?  (i.e. driving over to her house to see if she's home or if she's alone, she wants to come over or going to a window etc.) I surely don't know everything about all women gay or straight but I know men do this as I have been told by them of these moves. (Kind of a stalker move, hahahaha, Melissa said this onstage, hahahaha)

Yes, I support gay rights. We do not have an occasion to socialize with many people generally speaking but the few business acquaintances we have include gay women/men and they are as average as any good person you meet.

Gay, straight, all the same to me. I have been hit on by gay women since I started clubbing back in my teens and I have been hit on as recently as in my fifties by a gay woman.   I guess I still got it. Whatever "it" is...

Oh yeah the menthol was the Isagenix cream I put on my neck, I have a mysterious rash, and the coconut is my shampoo. No need to put on parfum, you cannot smell it over this odd combo. Once in a while I would get a whiff and say,"That's a strange smell!"... then I would remember it was me! I can be such a dork sometimes.

Who knew Melissa played the guitar so well? Yes we would go see her again. She says she loves "wine and women" ok...whatever...rock on ME...rock on.


No comments:

Post a Comment