Monday, May 28, 2018

If Anyone Else Listens to Eckhart...

Today the lesson might seem the same but it was not for me.  He taught that the universe is expressing itself through you, it likes to create but cannot unless you love the process.  So not to get caught up in the outcome but the process of creating is where the joy of living comes in to play.

Most of us are so caught up in the outcome that we miss the great calm of the present moment. ET references the Bible a lot, he teaches that God, essence, universe, created the earth in 7 days and after said, "This is good." 

Therefore the creating we do is good.  When we create with all our heart and love, the thing we create will be good. 

Then he said something I really identify with, he said, once essence is through creating through you, you will want to be still, in the present moment. I love being silent, sipping tea, in my nature back yard more than anything. My challenge is to be still in "every" situation, I'm still working on this. 

Now this is something I really know about, being still.  I have a nothing box in my mind every time I sit in our backyard.  He said, once you get the essence of the Bible, you do not need to study it anymore. I have said this for years to my husband.  He said, the entire Bible is summed up in one verse, "Be still and know that I am God."

I use to tell God for years, "If I promise to be happy and thankful every minute of every day for the rest of my life, no matter what happens, will you find a way to pay me for this?"  I put a magnet on my refrigerator years ago, it says, "I want to get paid for living."  It was a joke I thought but now I'm wondering if the universe can make it so?  I would LOVE that! Hey, I heard years ago a goal is not a goal until you write it down!  So this is my goal, don't judge me...I  won't judge you. Hahahaha!

Thankful to be still, most days.  😁

Image result for eckhart tolle be still

No comments:

Post a Comment