Friday, October 13, 2017

Everything Comfortable You Gave Me

This morning I was making up my side of the bed and at the end of the bed felt a warm heater. I bought this for my Sweetheart years ago because he cannot get warm easily. I said, "you cold last night? Glad I could not feel the heat, it would have kept me awake."

He replied, "Everything that has ever brought me comfort, you gave me."

(I am glad I bought heating pads and heating blankets with dual controls as I slept with the fan blowing on me all night again.  I rarely if ever use a heating pad.)

Me: "Comforts? Does this include, conversations, comfy blankets, trying new foods, buying clothes that make him look sharp and actually fits his slim physique, going to new places, and the many other great ideas I have?" (Yes I'm a female and I am always pushing for those extra compliments from my man)

He: "Yes, you are the best thing I ever did. You opened a world to me I would never have known on my own."

Me: "You did the same for me. You have made my life better too."

I.E. He has built things for the house, like the specific molding I wanted but could not find for the ceiling in two rooms, help me with creative ideas to accomplish an art piece or build a stand to display it, gives me great ideas to write about , works to pay the bills, buy necessities for living. (Lights, groceries, oil, cars, etc. not to mention always help any of family members stranded on the road or in need of transportation, gives money freely to family as needed, or will find a way to work more to get money for his family, I will too, sits by my bed to nurse me when I am sick, etc.)

We are a good pair, we are both opinionated, strong willed, stubborn, loud at times and lock horns, kindhearted caring individuals, we are equal in this union.  An angry noodle back man or an angry noodle back woman would not be as happy in this relationship with either of us...

We learned to live in peace, we worked at it, and we find our happiness with one another.  It was a hard road traveled at times but we made it. 

Everything comfortable we gave to each other. Namaste. 


No comments:

Post a Comment