Thursday, October 19, 2017

One in a Million? Well I Scored One Out of Six!

Recently I was asked if I would be interested in obtaining a HAZMAT on my license to deliver Yellow III meds. I initially said,"Yes." So I did investigating with the DMV and received so many different answers I asked a friend that owns a driving school about the correct answers, he said, "That DMV is giving you incorrect information, ask a State Trooper.

I was in Poughkeepsie today and drove by a State Police Station and turned in. I asked the police about DMV requirements for a HAZMAT license, the trooper at the desk said, "Just one minute, I know an officer in a nearby office that does nothing but CDL and HAZMAT, I'll give him a call."  He did and the officer appeared at the station in less than 5 minutes.

The officer answered every question I had and gave me more information than anyone at DMV or the hotline could answer. I asked him why he could answer all my questions and the NY DMV could not?

He said, "There are 6 experts in the state of New York on HAZMAT and CDL licenses, and I am one of the six."

What are the odds?  The universe is always taking care of me with first class service!  I love to be first without trying and this is one of those times, once again.  Thank you, universe! And NO, I am not getting a HAZMAT to carry Yellow III in my car and you should not either!  You can ask your local State Police and they will tell you why.  Thanks Officer Spak!






No comments:

Post a Comment