Saturday, December 30, 2017

H2a1 Haplogroup

"23 and me" reveals something I have often wanted to be...related to a Native American Indian!  It shows I am related through my father's side of the family. Sure my grandparent is 100% Native American back in 1690 -1780 but I'll celebrate it. I have always thought about and loved Native American Indians.  My father loved these people and we have a bust of Hiawatha my mother bought years ago at an antique auction, I have it today in my house.

It seems I have Ashkenazi Jew, Iberian, (Mountain range people between Portugal and Spain) and Northern African relatives as well. So exciting to see my ancestry. So thankful to know I have these wonderful cultures in my bloodline.

My Haplogroup is the same as Luke of the Gospel.  Well, this is getting more interesting by the minute. Starts to explain to me why I do and think about certain things such as natural remedies to heal what ails you before resorting to modern pharmaceuticals.  After all the Indians did create many soothing medicinal herbal dressing and elixirs for their people that seems to have healed many.  Goes along with my theory that our thoughts are influenced by past generations, not solely created by our own.

Genealogy reports are so fascinating. We are one, we all come from the same mother in the end. What do you believe about this?


No comments:

Post a Comment