Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sitting in the Driver's Seat of your Life

Whenever I look to another to give to me my needs I become a victim of the world.  When I need an apology from you, you hold me ransom. When I order you to do something, I become your prisoner.  When I take responsibility for my own survival and happiness I sit in the driver's seat of my life.

When I finally question my story of a negative image I have in my mind of you, I see it is best not to believe these stressful thoughts because when I do the world is not peaceful.  Inner peace can only be attained by peaceful thoughts. Peaceful thoughts come through questioning my negative perceptions, what if these are not true?  How peaceful would the world be without my negative thoughts?

Daily meditation with a grateful attitude will always make life sweeter. 






No comments:

Post a Comment