Monday, December 18, 2017

Oh Joy! What Joy looks like to me...

Sweetheart gave me a remote speaker so I can take it anywhere inside or outside the house and listen to Byron Katie teach the work all day long.  Getting ready for holiday visitors I listened as she taught the work 7 hours yesterday, today I listened 9 hours, if I keep this up I might walk on water!

The thing I continue to agree with is thework.com is not for everyone.  Everyone finds their own peace, their own way and as I always say,"there are many roads to the top of the mountain."  I think I have traveled many options and for me thework.com is the shortcut I was looking for.  Just like Isagenix products are the shortcut to good health for me.  I like shortcuts, I like to not waste time in anything I do. 

The world is a peaceful place and all war belongs on paper.  When I stop the war inside of me with my fellow humans, then peace is in the world, and for me a lotta JOY.

Thank you BK and I don't mean Burger King.

I'm beginning to think BK is the first feminist.


No comments:

Post a Comment