Thursday, December 7, 2017

Million Air

This airport is by the Albany Airport, I've always wanted to go there today I did. Let's just say...This is the way to fly.  Seated, front glass window of tarmac, watching planes come in, watching valet bring cars to plane for passengers to get in and drive away. No lines, no waiting, no scanners, no taking your shoes off, no conveyor belt x ray machines, no touching your luggage. Luxury concession, my favorite no hurry, no laptops everywhere, virtually no people around, just peaceful, quiet, waiting for a plane to land. Small 12 seater private planes landing with pilots in uniform.

Magazines advertising multi-million dollar homes, vacations, and my favorite...the women throughout the pages showed no cleavage, no short skirts, no skin tight dresses, and my idea of classy dressed ladies. The men in the magazine wore nice suits and clothes, no tight clothes and no jeans, with no emblems or advertisements.  Unless a man is in uniform, I like subdued casual dress for males.  Just my opinion, not a judgment on humans.

Yes, This is the my idea of the only way to fly and people to dress. We can dress classy now, to fly this way?  One day...






No comments:

Post a Comment