Monday, January 22, 2018

~Day 20~ of "21 Day Family Appreciation & Peace"

"Take Care of YOU"

Habits of eating and drinking caffeine, sugar and alcohol beverages, seem benign on the surface but in reality these are affecting our moods and how we think.

Science proves exercise affords pleasurable chemicals to be released into the brain and to give feelings of happiness.

*Today, YOU do your own research to discover your path to eating healthier naturally today and decide to change one thing to become healthier in mind and body today.

I have met many people with deadly diseases that turned their diagnosis around through vegetable juicing daily and clean eating. One thing I did was buy a juicer for my house. 

The problem for most of us because we are not dying physically and we are not in enough pain, we do not want to address our eating  and drinking habits.  We are comfortable so why change?

Outside maintenance is necessary to promote a healthy body and live among others without causing offence.
* brush your teeth once a day
* wash your hands throughout each day
* take a bath once a week
* wash your hair and clothes once a week

Clean eating helps inside maintenance to think clearly, make good decisions more often, access the peaceful response instead of react to negative situations in anger.

The truth is a peaceful mind will cause clarity and begin to activate the desire to eat and live clean. The mind is the most powerful organ in our body.

In my journey of inner peace, a promise I made to myself many decades ago, I have come to see the less confusion I have in my mind, the less clutter I want in my environment.  The less fear I have about being present, the less fear I have about owning things. The more being kind comes easily. (Clean eating helped)

**Thankful to know, I am the universe in motion now on earth, I can take care of me.















No comments:

Post a Comment