Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Boxes and Labels I Love 'Em

Sweetheart has noticed over the years that I like to organize and label things for easy access.  Recently as I'm writing and getting organized I bought some beautiful boxes from Marshall's and I dutifully made nice labels and numbered each box.

Yes it is time consuming but it makes my thoughts clear about the contents of each box and what I plan to do with each. 

He said last night, "I think you are cute the way you get your boxes lined up and make labels and I was thinking.  You never minded people with labels, the label ADD never bothered you and I see you like boxes.  I'm beginning to see you like knowing about people, what makes them tick, putting a label on them and moving on much like these physical boxes."

"I don't know, that is an interesting observation. I guess I'll file that in my "To think about another day" box and keep writing."  😉

Image result for you are cute

No comments:

Post a Comment