Thursday, March 15, 2018

Must Be Working, My Subconscious Is Getting Zen

Normally I don't' dream when I sleep. I know everyone says everyone dreams they just don't remember. Ok, I don't remember. I used to have fabulous dreams of flying, these were my favorite but I have not flown in a while. 

Last night I had a dream of being in a subway with strangers. An emergency came up and I listened to everyone's suggestion of how to resolve the problem. I remember thinking in the dream, I don't have to be the leader, I don't have to organize the escape route, these are smart people they will figure it out and I will follow because that one guy has the same idea as me. Collectively we will survive.

It was nice to be sitting on the side line not feeling the need to have the answer for everyone else.

I think my studies are beginning to pay off in in my subconscious.  This is good news for me and everyone in my world. Less stressful too... thankful this is taking hold, I've only been studying this stuff for over 50 years...

Image result for mind my own business we will all get there in time

1 comment:

  1. May I offer an interpretation? I will assume you said yes. The subway is the course of your life. The guy you felt content to follow was yourself. The strangers represent your hyperactive mind which can mislead you if you can't filter out the truth from the noise. The contentment you felt was trusting yourself despite the seemingly limitless possibilities. Notice that the track can only take you in one direction regardless of the decision you make. In the same way your life path is singular and it will carry on whether you are at peace or not. This dream is the dawning of peace and mind with the course your life is on.

    ReplyDelete