Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I Think I Married an Empath!

Empath: a person who feels the energy of others.

Yes I saw angels as a child and yes I have seen angels as an adult in times of need.  I thought everyone did, turns out they do not.

Now a respected doctor that I have followed sporadically over the years is outing herself as an "Empath" in making these videos.  Being the intuitive person I am, I heard her speak many times sharing her medical advice but when she was hanging out with Louise Hay who I first heard of only a couple of years ago, I knew the good doctor had more to say than she was saying.

Louise Hay and her publishing company publish many books on spirituality, and as you know I believe spirituality and being human is the same thing.  To separate it out is to not make the connection of true power as human beings. (But that is my concept)

So there is a 4 part video series on "Empath" that Dr. Northrup is giving away free via obtaining your email.  Yes you give her your email and you are on her list and Hay House list, however it is a list that will be most interesting to discover what each has to offer.

The first video lists a few things that are characteristic of an empath, I must say, my husband was everyone of the first 10 and I was every one of the rest of the list.  We look forward to listening to the rest of the videos to see if we should stay married or get  divorced... 😉

Image result for christiane northrup empath

No comments:

Post a Comment