Sunday, April 22, 2018

Nothing Like a Sweetheart of You Own

I have met a few young ladies over the years that I have stayed in touch with...a few.  This one, I have watched her marry after 5 years living with her boyfriend. Then I watched them move to another state, obtain better employment, buy a house and settle. She took up running a couple of miles every day and expressed how much running had improved her health, she loves to run.  I use to run before I had babies and it was fun. She has visited her sister quite a few times and was always snuggling her nieces and nephews as each new baby arrived. Posting a picture of her holding each one again throughout birthdays, holidays, and family gatherings. 

It was evident she would be a sweet mother someday.  Well she has had a baby and he is adorable.  Watching each stage of this couple's life has been so fun.  I remember these days when we first got  together, married, decided to move, get a house, have that first baby, some of the best days of our life.  Whenever I imagine being in her shoes I feel the happiness she must be feeling.  Her sweet husband and her always smiling.  She always speaks well of him and all the things he does for her. 

Even after all these years, the hard times and good times, I would marry my guy again.  We would do things differently, much kinder, but we would do it again.   

Thankful for my honey...

Image result for man sawing tree limbs



 

No comments:

Post a Comment