Friday, April 10, 2020

Day 10 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are asking, "Why this list?" Read April 1, 2020 post in TheQuailWriter.blogspot.com

96) I'm grateful for information easily accessed through the computer.
97) I'm grateful to be able to access a train ticket, etc. through my iPhone to get on board.
98) I'm grateful to watch movies on my home PC that I buy online.
99) I'm grateful to access my bank information on my iPhone and make a deposit with a picture of a check instantly.
100) I'm extremely grateful to have an IT man for my husband that opened a new way of learning online to me.
101) I'm grateful for my husband and children that teach me how to use the computer.
102) I'm grateful to order more rare books online and the ability to research to find these when the books are not in any local public libraries or bookstores.
103) I'm grateful for a husband that sets me up with complete comfort with WiFi, wireless headphones, Chromecast to every TV in the house, and takes time to teach me how to use each device.
104) I'm grateful to shop online to send packages and flowers to loved ones without stepping out of the house on holidays or special occasions. (I really appreciate ordering gifts and setting up a delivery date a month ahead of time and then forget the date to move on with daily activities)
105) I'm grateful that I can forget an important occasion for a loved one and go online the day of and send a gift immediately.
106) I'm grateful I can find tickets to sold-out events online and still be able to attend the date I choose.
107) I'm grateful to make dinner reservations and then go directly to the restaurant and be seated immediately.
108) I'm grateful to order rare handmade items from familiar sites that help the small business owner in our country thrive, and yes I will happily pay more for these.
109) I'm grateful to take online courses for college degrees and tests online from the comfort of my home anytime night or day. (That was my favorite part of college when I was gathering college credits)
110) I'm grateful to know when to bring a list to the end because I could go on endlessly about how much I love technology.

When you know how to access information and have unlimited access to knowledge worldwide, it connects us all. Technology is a dream come true I did not know I had, one that gives knowledge and connection to the world yet satisfies my need to be alone to create and spend time with our family.

Your life is a gift to the world. What knowledge will you share with the rest of us? Grateful you are here.

The 7 Biggest Technology Trends That Will Transform Telecoms In 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment