Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 17 ~ Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300"

If you are wondering, "Why the list?" Read April 1, 2020 post of 'The Quail Writer.'

171) I'm grateful for mirrors.
172) I'm grateful for mirrors to send morse code messages at a distance.
173) I'm grateful for mirrors inside a telescope to reflect faraway images on a magnifying lens.
174) I'm grateful for mirrors inside a camera to focus the perfect image.
175) I'm grateful for mirrors on a dental instrument the dentist needs to see inside the mouth.
176) I'm grateful for mirrors on moving vehicles, front and side to safely navigate driving.
178) I'm grateful for reflective mirrors on operating room lights in a position to see the area clearly.
179) I'm grateful for mirrors to check to see my outfit matches, to comb my hair, and put on makeup.
180) I'm grateful to decorative mirrors that make a room reflect outside light into a room.

Your life is a gift to the world. What will your life reflect? Grateful you are here.

Group mirrors on the wall for a design statement (Decorating Tip ...

No comments:

Post a Comment