Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 7 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are want to know, "Why this list?" Read April 1, 2020 post.

65) I'm grateful for brushes to do different tasks.
66) I'm grateful for wide flat brushes with short handles to refresh the paint on doors and corners.
67) I'm grateful for synthetic brushes to make clean strokes for a polyurethane topcoat.
68) I'm grateful for natural hair in artist brushes (there are so many of these, round and flat) that make just the right marks in my paintings.
69) I'm grateful for brooms that sweep away the dirt on the floor.
70) I'm grateful for toilet bowl brushes to keep the bowls sparkling and sanitary.
71) I'm grateful for hairbrushes.
72) I'm grateful for toothbrushes to keep my teeth clean and my breath fresh.
73) I'm grateful for metal brushes to clean engine parts when doing repairs.
74) I'm thankful for rakes that brush the leaves to have a clear yard.
75) I'm thankful for narrow brushes to clean out my reusable drinking straws.

Your life is a gift to the world.  Grateful you are here. Let's keep focusing on what we do have now to remain thankful and practice this inner peace when the outer world is not peaceful. The only thing you can control when the world is not as YOU would like it to be, is your perspective. When we stay calm our creative ideas can flow.

Paintbrush - Wikipedia







No comments:

Post a Comment