Saturday, April 4, 2020

Day 4 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days~ List to 300

If you want to know, "Why this list?" read the first post on April 1, 2020.

34) I'm grateful for my legs to carry me where I need to go.
35) I'm grateful for public parks to walk in for an exercise in warm weather and cold.
36) I'm grateful to ride a bike if I choose because I can.
37) I'm grateful for bike trails created for my safety and yours.
38) I'm grateful for bridges that have bike lanes across them for pedestrians and bikers to cross.
39) I'm grateful for traveling through towns on a bike trip to see nature up close and meet new people.
40) I'm thankful for backpacks to carry healthy snacks and extra water should I need it on the way.
41) I'm grateful for the tingling in my limbs after a day of bike riding that leaves me exhausted but excited to wake up and do it again tomorrow.
42) I'm excited about showers or a river to jump in to cool off and take a dip, to clean up before traveling on down the road.
43) I'm grateful for kind people that let me fill up my water bottles from their yard hose.
44) I'm grateful for people that let me sleep in their yard overnight as I travel to my next destination by bike.

Are you getting the hang of it? I bet you are, keep creating your own list and read it out loud often to stay focused and calm when you're not. With practice this can work, discipline, daily discipline is key to freedom.

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

Catrike Eola - David's World Cycle | Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment