Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 3 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days~ List to 300

If you want to know, "Why this list?" Go read the first post on April 1, 2020.
23) I'm grateful for my bed.
24) I'm grateful for the room in the bed to spread out with no one to hog the covers.
25) I'm grateful for a silent room to meditate and go to sleep in.
26) I'm grateful for the dark sky and moon to gaze upon before I go to sleep.
27) I'm grateful for soft, soft, blankets to cuddle in and be warm as I sleep.
28) I'm grateful for the fan by my bed to cool the air as I snuggle deep in a soft bed.
29) I'm grateful for going unconscious long enough to forget the troubles of the day.
30) I'm grateful to know tomorrow is another day and as far as I know now, the sun will rise.
31) I'm grateful to turn my natural oil diffuser on to send soothing aromas in the room to promote sleep through the night.
32) I'm grateful to turn my white noise machine on to tune out the sounds of trucks and cars that travel in the night.
33) I'm grateful for a cup of water by my bed should I need a sip in the night.

What are you grateful for in your room?  Your life is a gift. Grateful you are here.

The 8 Best Soft Mattresses Available in 2020 - Reviews and Ratings



No comments:

Post a Comment