Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 25 ~ Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are wondering, "Why the list?" Check out post-April 1, 2020 of The Quail Writer.

255) I'm grateful for circles.
256) I'm grateful for roundabouts that make driving through the intersection more efficient.
257) I'm grateful for rings to wear on your finger that remind you of someone or something special.
258) I'm grateful for rings around Saturn that can be seen with high powered telescope various times when scientists alert us.
259) I'm grateful for bracelets that add spark to an outfit for fun.
260) I'm grateful for necklaces that hold a special meaning to the one wearing it.
261) I'm grateful for the circular chandeliers that entertain with dancing lights.
262) I'm grateful for cylinder containers that hold anything from oil, soup, rockets, to candle wax.
263) I'm grateful for circular ice core augers, a cutting device that cuts deep ice cylinders for the scientist to study for knowledge of the evolution of the ice age to present. (The first auger was created in 1932 and has not changed much since.)
264) I'm grateful for the appearance of a circular sun and moon, both give light to help us.

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

Ok, Wassily Kandinsky is my husband's favorite artist, I had to use Kandinsky painting, (Color study: Squares with concentric circles, 1913)

Wassily Kandinsky — Color Study. Squares with Concentric Circles, 1913


No comments:

Post a Comment