Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 27 ~ Gratefulness for 30 days ~ List to 300

If you are wondering, "Why the list?" Read April 1, 2020 post of the blog.

275) I'm grateful for gloves.
276) I'm grateful for fur-lined gloves on a snowmobile ride that feels so soft and warm.
277) I'm grateful for kid gloves that match in color a luxurious double-breasted wool coat, stunning.
278) I'm grateful for long sleeve gloves that make an evening gown perfect.
279) I'm grateful for leather gloves that make working outside chopping wood easier on the hands.
280) I'm grateful for plastic gloves that make handling meat to form hamburgers easier cleanup time.
281) I'm grateful for latex gloves that keep paint off my hands while I do acrylic pours.
282) I'm grateful for padded gloves that give a tighter grip on the control handles to make driving an ATV easier to maneuver.
283) I'm grateful for mittens that have a tie between them to keep up with two.
284) I'm grateful for 'Thinsulate' gloves that keep hands extra warm while skiing and thin enough to keep hands-on the poles.

Your life is a gift to the world. How will you lend a hand to help the world? Grateful you are here.MARVEL® Hero Elite Series: Iron Man Boxing Gloves by Hayabusa ...


No comments:

Post a Comment