Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Day 21 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are wondering, 'Why the list?" Read April 1, 2020 post.

213) I'm grateful for bows.
214) I'm grateful for pretty bows that make a child's hair cuter.
215) I'm grateful for bows that make a present look festive.
216) I'm grateful for bows that we teach a toddler to tie in a shoe.
217) I'm grateful for black bow ties that make a tuxedo look smart.
218) I'm grateful for a bow and arrows for target practice in sport.
219) I'm grateful for colorful bows that make a wreath on your door or in your house give your home a stylish look.
220) I'm grateful for a bow of string on your finger to remind you to do something later.
221) I'm grateful for a bow on your mailbox at holiday time to remind us to celebrate.
222) I'm grateful for a rainbow in the sky and if lucky, see a double rainbow.

Your life is a gift to the world. When all is said and done in your life, what will you tie it up to mean?
Grateful you are here.

How Is a Rainbow Formed? - WorldAtlas.com



No comments:

Post a Comment