Monday, April 27, 2020

Day 28 ~ Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ list to 300

If you are wondering, "Why this post?" Read April 1, 2020 post.

285) I'm grateful for the candles.
286) I'm grateful for the fun it is to make homemade candles with children.
287) I'm grateful for candles that are scented that make every room an aromatherapy room.
288) I'm grateful for camp candles to pack in my backpack and take on camping trips.
289) I'm grateful for votive candles to make any room romantic.
290) I'm grateful for colorful long stem candles to set in a candelabra to accent the table elegance.
291) I'm grateful for candle wax to melt inside a boyfriend's high school ring to fit my smaller finger, his girlfriend. (A fun memory)
292) I'm grateful for candlelight in an electrical storm when electricity has gone out.
293) I'm grateful for electric candle lights to use in a classroom when real flames cannot be used.
294) I'm grateful for candles to light in churches, etc. for reverent ambiance on holidays.
295) I'm grateful for candles to light when meditating.

Candles are such a part of my life, I can't imagine life without them. The fire, the scent, the dancing flame, I enjoy everything about candlelight.  I light a candle almost every day. This sparks joy for me! A small thing to spark joy, what small thing sparks joy for you that you can incorporate into your life every day? Do that and be thankful.

Your life is a gift to the world. What light will you add to the world? Grateful you are here and grateful to see what you will teach us.

6 Lantern Festivals Around the World

No comments:

Post a Comment