Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 26 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are wondering, 'Why the list?" Check out post-April 1, 2020 of The Quail Writer.

265) I'm grateful for cork.
266) I'm grateful for cork boards to post notes on.
267) I'm grateful for cork that can be used for a pincushion'
268) I'm grateful for cork bottom pottery to save furniture from scratches.
269) I'm grateful for the cork to use as a spout on the vinegar jar.
270) I'm grateful for a cork to burn one end, let cool, and use for face paint for a costume.
271) I'm grateful for charred cork a football player can use to reduce glare from stadium lights or sun.
272) I'm grateful for cork that can be cut to make pads to glue to furniture feet to reduce sound.
273) I'm grateful for the cork to carve into different shapes to create a stamp that can be dipped in ink for festive designs to decorate envelopes or artwork.
274) I'm grateful for a cork piece to use as an earring back if you can't find a metal backing.

Of course, we have seen corks arranged inside a frame to remember a special event but that was too obvious. Thankful to know when to speak and when to put a cork in it, to be quiet, and calmly listen to different perspectives with a goal for a solution. Patience teaches wisdom and wisdom teaches cooperation.

What positive solutions will you add to every discussion today?

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

Cork was used for insulation in rockets, wonder if Elon Musk used it in his latest launch? Did you see it? If not look for it on his Star X link to find when it will be available for viewing again. It was magnificent! Thank you, Elon for airing that!

Foam and Cork Insulation Protects Deep Space Rocket from Fire and ...




No comments:

Post a Comment