Thursday, April 9, 2020

Day 9 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you want to know, "Why this list? " Read April 1, 2020 post of TheQuailWriter.blogspot.com

86) I'm grateful for my feet.
87) I'm grateful for my feet that have run or walked thousands of miles to take me where I wanted to go in all kinds of weather.
88) I'm grateful that my feet have helped regained my balance when I tripped.
89) I'm grateful to have my feet that jumped pogo sticks for hours when I was a child. (FUN!)
90) I'm grateful to have feet that acted as flippers to help me swim through water.
91) I'm grateful for my feet that have jumped rope for exercise and fun.
92) I'm grateful to have my feet to put comfortable hiking boots on and walk through nature.
93) I'm grateful to have feet that can play hopscotch with a child for fun.
94) I'm grateful to have feet to play footsie under the covers with my husband. (He initiates that.)
95) I'm grateful to have feet to bring closure to the ankles, otherwise, the stumps would be a bit odd-looking wouldn't they?

Fact: On average, a person will have walked about 75,000 miles by the time they turn 80. This is about the same distance as going around the entire earth at the Equator three times. If you are athletic or have been in your youth, you are way over 75,000 miles at an earlier age.

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

Prehensile Feet: People With Feet Similar to Monkeys - Superior ...


No comments:

Post a Comment