Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day 2 ~ Gratefulness for 30 Days~ List to 300

If you want to know "Why these lists?" Go back to the first post that explains it on April 1, 2020.
11) I'm grateful I can taste good coffee.
12) I'm grateful for the coffee bean plantation planters and harvesters.
13) I'm grateful for the people that package and ship it from tropical climates to other continents.
14) I'm grateful for the truck drivers that carry it across the country to cargo bins for distribution to stores.
15) I'm grateful for the many stores that stock coffee to serve or sell beans, to take home so I can make a cup at my leisure to enjoy whenever I want it.
16) I'm grateful for coffee bean grinders, hand crank or electric to make coffee taste fresh every cup I make.
17) I'm grateful for beautiful coffee cups/mugs to hold the coffee, these make me smile.
18) I'm thankful to close my eyes and breathe in the coffee aromas as I sip.
19) I'm grateful for 'hazelnut' coffee the flavor is so satisfyingly good.
20) I'm grateful for a French press, Keurig, electric percolator to make the coffee.
21) I'm grateful for sitting outside enjoying nature while I taste the relaxing dark liquid called coffee.
22) I'm grateful to share a cup with a friend, even if we are apart and talk on the phone while we each drink a cup of joe.

I went over the ten for "TEN grateful things per day," sorry about that. Sometimes I get so thankful I can't stop thinking grateful things.

What can you add to the list today?
Your life is a gift to the world. I'm so grateful you are here.

Brewing the Perfect Cup of Coffee - Wylie J's Coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment