Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 23 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ LIst to 300

If you are wondering, 'Why the list?" Read April 1, 2020 post.

233) I'm grateful for hair.
234) I'm grateful for hair on an animal that makes it soft to touch, so soothing to both of us.
235) I'm grateful for horsehair that once was used to stuff the couches long ago.
236) I'm grateful for human hair used to make wigs.
237) I'm grateful for hair tresses used by chemists to design hair products.
238) I'm grateful for human hair on mannequin heads for cosmetology schools to teach students how to cut and style hair for future clients.
239) I'm grateful for animal hair left on the lawn after combing our cat that I have seen birds swoop up to build a nest. (There was a nest built in my kayak last spring. Upon closer inspection there was fur from our white cat woven in it.)
240) I'm grateful for hair that grows out once you get a haircut you don't like.
241) I'm grateful for hair that was used at times to make a rope by Native Americans.
242) I'm grateful for body hair that helps to regulate body temperature and the processes of hair removal in areas it is undesirable.

If this list makes you smile, good.

This one was a stretch but I had to make a harder topic for me to stretch my imagination. If you need the inspiration to find a line, pull from your memory and google suggestions to spark your imagination, ask someone to help you make the list, whatever you need to write a list and focus on the list to feel thankful, do it. Stretch your mind to get out of the box, this exercise alone will open your mind to think new ideas.

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

The New Lizard Hair Style SUPERIOR HOLD Bench Tag Your Friend Who ...




No comments:

Post a Comment