Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 14 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are wondering, "Why this post?" Read April 1, 2020 post.

141) I'm grateful for internal body organs that keep me healthy when I eat well and exercise every day.
142) I'm grateful for my heart that pumps blood around my body to be alive.
143) I'm grateful for lungs that oxygenate my blood to be healthy.
144) I'm grateful for veins that take blood to every part of my body for nourishment.
145) I'm grateful for my brain that when fed positive information clears the mind to make useful decisions for me.
146) I'm grateful for my throat to take food to my stomach for further transportation to my body.
147) I'm grateful for my liver that cleanses the blood.
148) I'm grateful for kidneys that process and flush out body waste.
149) I'm grateful for skin, my first line of defense against disease.
150) I'm grateful for ribs that protect the vital organs in my chest.

Of course, there are many more organs I love that we humans have but this is the top ten for the day.

The human body is an amazing piece of machinery that can withstand much abuse and bounce back with healthy habits and discipline to seek out healthier ways of living once you decide to change to healthier habits. Since childhood, I have believed the human body can heal itself if given the chance without drugs. The immunity system can build up resistance to foreign pathogens when exposed. No one taught me this, I was born that way. However, I did grow up watching my family eat fresh vegetables out of the garden and fresh farm meat. Water was the beverage of the day.

Our town was so small we did not have a fast-food restaurant in town, not a pizza parlor in sight until my teenage years. Wow, I guess the Yankees are right, the South is backward in foods at least, thank God for that!

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

Human Body Organs Systems Infographic Anatomy Stock Illustration ...




No comments:

Post a Comment