Monday, April 20, 2020

Day 20 ~Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you are wondering, "Why this list?" Read April 1, 2020 post.

203) I'm grateful for stories.
204) I'm grateful for love stories that end in happiness.
205) I'm grateful for stories of lessons learned by our wise elders told to the young so they will not make the same mistakes.
206) I'm grateful for nursery rhymes that teach the babies the A, B, Cs, and names of animals.
207) I'm grateful for adolescent stories that teach children to be brave and believe in themselves.
208) I'm grateful for adventure stories that inspired a teenager to read more.
209) I'm grateful for mystery plots that teach critical thinking skills that one can use outside a book.
210) I'm grateful for autobiographies that let the person tell their own thoughts as a result of the life they lived.
211) I'm grateful for biographies about that same person to see the many facets others saw in that life
212) I'm grateful for the story of your life that you have the power to write every day. Your biography does not determine your destiny.

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here, how will your life's story unfold to reveal the best version of you?  You decide.

Quote Of The Day: While Writing The Story Of Your Life, Don't Let ...


No comments:

Post a Comment