Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 6 ~ Gratefulness for 30 Days ~ List to 300

If you want to know, "Why this list? Read the first post on April 1, 2020.

55) I'm grateful for clothes designed for any weather condition or activity today.
56) I'm grateful for boots to wear in the snow and flip flops to wear on the beach.
57) I'm grateful for hats to shade my eyes from the sun and keep the rain out.
58) I'm grateful for gloves to keep my hands warm in the cold and to keep my hands dry when working with house paint.
59) I'm grateful for hiking shoes that make walking all types of terrain comfortable, nothing like a good fit shoe.
60) I'm grateful for socks, not only to keep my feet dry and warm on a cold day but to use as a hand puppet to entertain small children or reuse as a dust cloth when I lose the mate.
61) I'm grateful to have clean undergarments to put on each morning, this feels heavenly.
62) I'm grateful for tee shirts with clever sayings on them that make me laugh.
63) I'm grateful for sweatshirts to layer over tees to peel off as the day warms up.
64) I'm grateful for running shorts, yoga pants, and the perfect fit tennis shoe that makes exercising so enjoyable when you have the right fit.

Your life is a gift to the world. Grateful you are here.

Have fun moving your body and enjoying the benefits of a healthier immune system.  Add anything you are grateful for to the list in the comment section.

Arctic Clothing: Extreme Cold Weather Gear for Women



No comments:

Post a Comment